When developing an efficient enterprise mobility strategy, it is not necessary to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of new mobile technology; rather, it is necessary to consider the entire influence that new mobile technology will have on the future of your company. We rely on mobility solutions for a significant portion of our daily activities. Consumers in the United States alone spend an average of 5 hours per day on mobile devices. In 2010, mobile devices accounted for one-fourth of all internet traffic. These days, mobile devices account for more than 70 percent of all internet traffic.
Everyone depends on the apps on our mobile phones and tablets for:
Over the previous decade, we have witnessed significant developments in mobile technology as well as network availability. Performance and user experience on today’s mobile devices have improved significantly.
The app ecosystems on the Apple App Store and Google Play have expanded dramatically in recent years. The majority of large businesses have made significant investments in the development and launch of their mobile applications.
Mobile technology is becoming increasingly popular as a result of increasing investments and improvements, making it the preferred platform for accessing and exchanging digital information.
Millennials and Generation Z are aware that mobile is the only platform that is feasible. By 2035, these segments will account for the vast majority of our labor force and consumer base, respectively. Mobile now occupies a central position in the digital strategy of all organizations as a result of this.
CIOs who are paying attention are aware of this transition. They will need to make investments in digital solutions that will meet the needs of the future customer and workforce as well.
The development of mobility solutions is essential for the long-term viability of the modern organization. The increasing desire for mobility is already propelling technological advancement. Companies are reimagining their company operations and leveraging on the advantages of mobile apps to achieve greater success.
Today, more than 77 percent of CIOs are contemplating adopting a mobile-first strategy as part of their digital transformation strategy. Few businesses, on the other hand, are equipped to develop and implement their plan.
Here is a step-by-step guide to creating a mobile strategy document for your company, which we hope will be useful to you.
We’ll get right into it with:
- Trends in enterprise mobility for the year 2021
- Create an effective company mobility plan by following these six steps.
- During each step, there are several important questions to ask.
But first and foremost…
What is Enterprise Mobility, and how does it work?
When mobile solutions are implemented throughout a business, this is referred to as enterprise mobility. It makes use of mobile technology to link people, processes, and data together. Enterprise mobility enhances the way in which customers interact with the products and services of a corporation.
A highly robust enterprise mobile solution can provide your employees with countless opportunities to increase their impact on the growth of the company. They make it simple for customers to access and use your products and services. At the same time, they boost the number of times your customers interact with your company.
Enterprise mobility solutions have the following capabilities:
- Allow customers to self-provision services by allowing them to log into their accounts.
- Design new user interfaces that are easy, personalized, and intelligent.
- Simplify internal business processes as much as possible.
- Create new revenue streams based on data. 5.
Enterprise mobility, of course, is futile if it is implemented in silos. Enterprise mobility is a component of a broader technological narrative. It can be used in conjunction with other digital initiatives within your organization.
The global enterprise mobility market is estimated to grow from $86.36 billion in 2014 to $510.39 billion by 2022.
The advantages of implementing an enterprise mobility strategy
Consumers will reap the benefits of a mobile application approach. What about your company and its employees, on the other hand? More benefits can be gained by businesses that are concentrated on mobile apps.
Increase the level of security
Mobile gadgets are a requirement in today’s world. Whatever you think of the practice, your staff will continue to use their personal devices at work. It may not appear to be significant, yet it has the potential to result in fatal security breaches. Even the slightest data leak can result in millions of dollars in losses. Potential security threats can be addressed through the implementation of a business mobility plan. Businesses should make every effort to ensure the safety of their personnel and their data.
What if your staff could access their work from anywhere? With workplace mobile apps, employees may be more versatile. Employees acquire the ability to work remotely, from home, or during their commute. Studies demonstrate that an enterprise mobility strategy can enhance productivity by 23 percent.
Costs should be reduced
In general, employees prefer to use their own gadgets since they feel more in control. It will save money for employers who implement a BYOD (bring your own device) policy. When you adopt corporate mobility solutions, a mobility strategy that takes BYOD into consideration can significantly lower your overall spending.
Make More Informed Decisions in Less Time
When employee decisions have the potential to have a negative impact on the company, data accessibility becomes crucial. Employees who have access to data in real-time can be more productive and produce more accurate results. Employees on the field can speak with those in the office in a short period of time. Meetings can be held in the workplace regardless of whether or not everyone is physically present. Work progress can be viewed at any time from any location. Your employees will be able to make more informed decisions in less time if they have access to a mobility solution.
Prepare for the Worst-Case Scenario
Natural disasters can pose a threat to any company’s operations. It has the potential to cause catastrophic loss of documents and locally stored data. An enterprise mobility solution can assist you in gaining access to your preparedness in the case of a disaster. You may rest assured that your company will continue to operate as usual during a disaster.
Increase The Likelihood of Employee Retention
Employees are happy when their jobs are less complicated. The problems of your employees can be alleviated by implementing a mobility solution. Provide them with a tool that will help them to address their most stressful difficulties as quickly as possible. Employees can better concentrate on their duties and increase their productivity when they are less stressed. These modifications may result in improved work-life balance. It is possible to establish a stronger team and corporate culture by looking out for your staff. Employee satisfaction and retention can both improve as a result of these efforts.
Enterprise Mobility Trends in the Recent Past
Enterprise mobility solutions differ significantly depending on the industry. Every company, on the other hand, must have an enterprise mobility strategy, which includes the following elements:
- It is unique within its own industry.
- Identifying and addressing its specific business requirements
- Based on the country’s current level of mobile adoption
The following are some examples of mobility solutions that have caused significant disruption in a variety of industries:
FinTech (Financial Technology)
Mobile payment options are developing at a rapid pace. These companies provide consumers with more convenient options to pay with their mobile devices. In the United States, only 3 percent of payments are done using a smartphone. As a result, there are numerous opportunities in the financial technology sector, including:
- Mobile banking services are becoming increasingly popular.
- Mobile wallets with better security features.
- Commerce applications for mobile devices
- Investing in real-time on a mobile device
- Payment solutions for mobile devices
Using mobile technology, Construction Mobile is revolutionizing the real estate and construction industries. Using augmented reality on mobile devices, for example, anyone may see what a space will look like. Builders can place BIM models over top of each other on the construction site. Architects can exhibit architectural models in three-dimensional (3D) format. Rather than leaving their living room, property purchasers can “walk” into their new home from a distance of hundreds of kilometers.
Even better, you’ll never have to go to another open house again!
The use of virtual reality in the construction industry is expected to rise at an exponential rate in the next years.
Mobile technology will be adopted by home builders and construction organizations for a variety of reasons, including:
- Field service solutions that provide real-time access to actionable data are available.
- Solutions for collaboration between customers, builders, and vendors
- Improving the efficiency and mobilizing company processes
Mobile applications have the potential to enhance the in-store customer experience. While walking around the aisles of a store, customers can receive information about upcoming sales. Customers who are regular customers can take advantage of the perks of a loyalty program. Early adopters in the retail industry are reaping the benefits of mobile technology to the fullest extent. Using mobile apps, retailers may distinguish their products and services from their competitors.
The Target mobile application is an excellent illustration of this concept in action. Users can use the Target app to find products in their local store if they prefer to shop there. Users can create grocery lists in advance and place orders for things that will be picked up later. Additional savings and points are available by scanning in-store items.
Retailers may add value to their customers’ mobile experiences by personalizing them. They have the ability to easily integrate voice and artificial intelligence functionalities with digital assistants. Furthermore, brands can differentiate themselves on more than just pricing. Instead, businesses should concentrate on reimagining the consumer experience. Retailers can now allow customers to check out things in the comfort of their own homes before making a purchase.
Technology for real-time logistics management is already a reality, thanks to recent developments. This technology provides businesses with access to actionable data for the following purposes:
- Estimating and optimizing lead time schedules
- Organizing and managing the supply chain
- Streamlining procedures in order to reduce error rates and increase operational efficiencies
- Using geospatial data from transportation networks to inform decision making
- Increasing the number of times inventory is turned
- Reducing the costs of inventory holding
A roadmap for business mobile strategy can help move the supply chain forward by incorporating apps for fleet tracking, inventory management, and order fulfillment into the mix. The benefits of operating more efficiently with mobile apps are obvious in the logistics industry.
The use of mobile devices is having an impact on telehealth and telemedicine services. It is possible for healthcare professionals to offer remote digital healthcare services. They provide their patients with the convenience, choice, personalization, and control that they desire. Last year, more than 15 million Americans got remote medical care, according to the American Telemedicine Association. In contrast, nearly 40% of technologically sophisticated consumers are still unaware of the existence of telemedicine. We may anticipate an increase in the number of consumers who will use remote medical care services during the next few years. There are a number of other technologies that are making progress as well. Patients’ care is being improved by the use of augmented reality, voice, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Healthcare is becoming more accessible, and lives are being saved.
Personal fitness applications are becoming increasingly popular in the wellness market, according to the app store. Both Nike and Adidas have made significant investments in fitness applications.
The advantages of mobile solutions are virtually limitless. Because of these opportunities, you might wonder, “Why isn’t every firm concentrating on corporate mobility or developing an enterprise mobility strategy?”.
Throughout our years of app development experience, we’ve come across the same issue time and again. The majority of firms are unsure about where to begin. Implementing a mobility plan can be a difficult and time-consuming endeavor. We’ll show you how to create an effective enterprise mobility strategy in the sections below.
The First Steps in Developing Your Enterprise Mobility Strategy
As part of your digital transformation strategy, you should have an enterprise mobility strategy in place. Writing a plan for any firm may be a difficult and time-consuming task. Your enterprise mobility plan, on the other hand, can help you scale your business growth if done correctly. You have the ability to adapt to the changing technological landscape and rising business requirements.
An enterprise mobility strategy can accomplish the following:
- Expansion of market share
- Increase the efficiency of the workforce
- Decrease the amount of money spent on operations.
- Ensure that data is accessible in real-time.
- Make it possible to collaborate via many channels.
- Develop an understanding of the unique selling proposition (USP)
- Make the competitive landscape more level.
To develop an effective enterprise mobility strategy, there are six phases that must be followed.
1. Identify the requirements of your company.
Enterprise mobile initiatives can help you address business challenges, attract new clients, and develop unique solutions that will help you improve your company’s revenue. Prior to getting started, you must determine your company’s requirements. Work on gaining a better knowledge of your company’s strategic objectives. Key performance indicators (KPIs), client input, and industry trends can all be used to help you establish your company’s requirements.
Consider the following questions:
- In your industry, what are the latest enterprise mobility trends to watch?
- What are the primary products and services offered by your company?
- How do you see your company developing over the next three, five, and ten years?
- Can you tell me about the bottlenecks in your company?
- Can you tell me about your customers?
- Are you meeting the needs of your customers??
- Who has a legitimate need for access to your information? Do you require multiple degrees of access for different people?
- How do you intend to deal with data privacy in your organization?
- Do you require WIFI in conjunction with cellphone data?
It is not necessary to replace your whole digital strategy with an enterprise mobility strategy. Mobile apps will not be able to fix all of your company’s challenges. Mobile apps do not take the place of other IT projects in your organization. Enterprise mobility solutions are an important aspect of achieving your overall digital objectives. Because of this, determining business requirements is critical to the success of any enterprise mobile strategy.
As an illustration, consider a well-known restaurant chain. This retailer wishes to incorporate delivery tracking functionality into its mobile application. They feel that tracking deliveries will help them achieve a number of business objectives.
Business: First and foremost, the company wishes to reduce the number of phone calls it receives regarding client delivery. It diverts employees’ attention away from other critical responsibilities. Additionally, it has a negative impact on the brand. Employees will spend less time handling consumer calls concerning deliveries as a result of the tracking system. The use of geolocation tracking allows the company to see the driver’s location in near real-time. This ensures that drivers are held accountable while on the job.
Employee: The second goal of the company is to shorten the time it takes to deliver products to customers. The company can use the delivery data it collects to optimize its delivery routes. Routes that are optimized allow drivers to accomplish more deliveries while also exceeding client expectations.
Last but not least, the company wishes to provide customers with peace of mind.. Customers may track their deliveries to see where they are and when they should expect them to arrive at their destination. The result is less customer irritation and a reduction in the number of customer service calls to the company.
Identifying business objectives will lead to the development of business solutions. It is because of situations like the one described above that delivery services such as Uber Eats and DoorDash have become so popular. The firms identified a customer requirement and created apps that can be utilized by both restaurants and customers.
Here are a couple of more questions to assist you further:
- What is the process by which your client purchases or receives your product or service?
- When do customers come into contact with workers during the purchasing process?
- In what ways do customers communicate with company representatives?
- How can you make the consumer experience better for them?
- Which solutions can assist in increasing the number of consumer touchpoints?
- How can a mobile solution improve the employee experience while also increasing efficiency?
2. Conduct market research to identify potential competitors.
Now that you have determined your objectives, it is important to conduct market research on your competition.
Choose a minimum of three competitors to conduct an analysis on. Competitors should be chosen based on your business objectives and current industry trends. It is important to choose competitors who are not simply well-established organizations but also those who are innovative.
The first question is:
Are you aware of any mobility solutions that your competitors have developed for their staff or customers? Examine competitor websites and online mentions to see what they have to say. It is possible to find out more about them in the app store if they have any applications. It is possible that you will only have access to conceptual information. The “what” and the “why” should be able to be pieced together using this information.
Additionally, make an effort to gather information on the timeframe and budget. Company investment data can be found on websites such as Crunchbase, which provide information about how much money firms have put into their business and technology initiatives. Some of this is also addressed in press releases and media interviews by the companies involved. This can assist you in planning an adequate budget for the development of similar mobile applications. Doing competitive research can provide you with a great deal of additional information, which is why it is a vital step in developing your mobility plan.
Answering the following questions will help you fine-tune your enterprise mobility strategy once you have identified mobile solutions based on your competitive research:
- Will this software be able to solve any business challenges or add value to the organization?
- What steps will your company take to address feedback app users have offered about your competitors’ apps?
- Can you tell me about the influence new mobile applications will have on your business processes?
- Does the company have the technological infrastructure necessary to develop and support a mobile application? 5.
- How are your competitors promoting their mobile applications?
After that, establish a spreadsheet for competitor analysis and keep a record of your findings. This will be beneficial as you progress through the subsequent phases of your mobility plan.
Sometimes none of your competitors will have an app, which is a problem. That simply implies that you have a fantastic opportunity to become a leader in your field!
3. Develop a set of strategic objectives and goals.
The first two steps in our strategy guide will assist you in determining your requirements. Following that, we wish to prioritize your requirements in terms of aims and objectives.
Important questions to consider are as follows:
- Which applications will have the most impact on your company, its staff, and its users? 2.
- Is your company prepared to provide support for this application?
- Does mobility represent the most appropriate delivery channel for the solutions that your company requires?
The usage and scalability of your system are important long-term implementation objectives. In addition to your normal day-to-day activities, you’ll be collecting an inordinate amount of data.
Take into consideration the following extra questions:
- What new opportunities will be opened up as a result of your mobile application? (See Step 1 for further information.)
- Describe your approach to calculating your return on investment (ROI).
- How might the information gathered be used to help your company?
- How do you intend to scale your software as your company’s requirements grow?
- How will you provide support and maintenance for your applications?
- Mobility Strategy Objectives | Enterprise Mobility Management | Enterprise Mobility Management
Take as much time as you need to go into the details of your objectives and ambitions. Prepare a detailed outline of your targeted business results. This will make it easy to track and measure important performance indicators for future achievement.
4. Choose the Right Mobile Experience and Platform
Developing a mobile app is not the same as developing a web application. It is typical for people to think it is only a screen size modification, but that is not the case. In fact, there is more labor that goes into producing a mobile app than creating a website with the same functionality.
There are two popular mobile platforms: iOS from Apple and Android from Google. These mobile platforms demand developing apps using their specific development environment. A mobile app’s functions are custom-designed for each mobile platform. This delivers app users unique user experience customized to their mobile devices.
Native Mobile Apps
Native mobile apps are created specifically for iOS or Android. Users must download them from the app store to a mobile phone or tablet. Native mobile apps have the most access to the firmware and hardware of a mobile device. This means that native mobile apps can benefit from all of the device’s capabilities. Native mobile apps perform well and deliver the best user experience. As you require to design distinct mobile apps for iOS and Android, native apps will cost more. Some businesses choose to develop apps for both platforms.
When starting out, we recommend creating either an iOS app or an Android app based on your target audience. By picking one platform, you will shorten the delivery timetable, decrease initial expenditure, and have an opportunity to perfect the app. You can then take everything that you learned and expand it onto a second platform.
Mobile Web Apps
Mobile web apps are websites accessed using a mobile browser. Smartphone web apps are responsive and might look like mobile app. Mobile web apps will function across all iOS and Android smartphones. Which decreases the initial investment and the timeline for establishing a mobile web app. Users can even add a star icon to their mobile devices. This makes access to mobile web apps equivalent to native apps.
Mobile web apps get restricted access to a mobile device’s hardware capabilities. Companies with existing web-based solutions will find mobile web apps as an inexpensive and speedier approach to providing new mobility options.
Hybrid Apps / Cross-Platform Apps
There are two other techniques to construct mobile apps. Cross-platform mobile apps use 3rd-party mobile frameworks like Xamarin, Phonegap, and Appcelerator. These apps have a single codebase and can run across all mobile devices. They don’t require much code that is platform-specific.
The reason we don’t advocate hybrid and cross-platform apps is that they do not perform as well as native apps. What you might save in initial development expenditures will be restricted to 10-15 percent. However, these apps require more effort to scale and maintain because they are not as widely supported as native apps. Most organizations prefer to build native mobile apps or mobile web apps.
Choosing the proper mobile platform is vital to the success of your enterprise mobility strategy. Once you make this decision, it can be difficult and costly to reverse it.
These questions will assist you in the correct direction:
- Who are the primary end-users of your app?
- What gadgets will be used?
- For enterprise mobile apps, will you provide mobile devices to your employees or will you have a BYOD policy (bring-your-own-device)?
- What mobile platform will your app support: iOS, Android, or both?
- What device type will your app support: smartphone, tablet, or both?
- How do consumers interact with your applications?
- Will your app need access to a device function like a camera, speaker, GPS, accelerometer, or Bluetooth?
- Will your digital transformation roadmap include contain web applications?
Sometimes, the discovery step will require you to divide app requirements across multiple solutions. The end result is a suite of programs each providing a distinct function. For example, Microsoft has the Office suite featuring Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Adobe has a vast suite of design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign. If you are finding it tough to add every function in your app, don’t cram it.
5. Develop a strategy for ensuring continuous delivery.
iOS and Android are in a ferocious battle for market share, and the stakes are high. Mobile technology is being advanced at a quick pace by companies such as Google, Samsung, and Apple. Year after year, new versions of mobile devices and platforms are introduced. Because the landscape changes so rapidly, being able to adapt fast is essential for a successful enterprise mobility strategy. In addition to your long-term objectives, you will need to examine your short-term requirements. As a mobile app developer, you will be required to provide ongoing maintenance for your apps in order to resolve bugs, add new features, and address security risks.
Is there a pre-existing methodology for app development and deployment for your company? If this is the case, you may need to update them in order to stay up with the ongoing supply of new mobile applications. If you do not already have established development methods in place, we recommend that you read our article “The Best Mobile App Development Step-by-Step Guide.”
In addition, it is critical to note that data-driven mobile applications rely on application programming interfaces, commonly known as APIs. When communicating with the server backend and databases, application programming interfaces (APIs) are utilized. Having a solid API architecture will help your mobile apps scale more easily, interoperate more effectively, and be easier to manage. Your continuous delivery approach should be able to accommodate modifications to the server backend and database.
These questions will assist you in developing your agile development strategy:
- What applications and features will be the most beneficial to users?
- Can you categorize the functionalities of your app into high, medium, and low priority categories?
- What additional services does your company intend to offer in the upcoming years?
- What is the frequency with which your team can release updates for your mobile applications?
- How well do you know your back-end infrastructure and how well it can support your mobile application?
6. Develop a security strategy as well as an organizational governance policy.
Finally, but certainly not least, you must develop a security strategy as well as an internal governance policy for your organization.
Your governance policy should address the following issues:
- The development methods are described in detail
- Provisioning of devices
- Data access and security are important considerations.
- Disaster recovery and business interruption coverage
- Management of mobile applications (number 5)
- The necessity for ongoing infrastructure improvement.
Larger enterprises may find themselves in need of a governance team to oversee their operations. This team will be comprised of representatives from each department that will be impacted by mobility solutions. The following questions will assist you in developing an effective governance policy:
- Who are the various stakeholders and people who are involved in your mobile-related initiatives?
- Will you require a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Bring Your Own Cyborg (CYOD), or Bring Your Own COPE device policy?
- How will you protect the APIs you create?
- How will you secure data security by implementing a security solution?
- What authentication method(s) will you employ for your app’s users (such as single sign-on (SSO), openID (OpenID), fingerprint (facial recognition), or third-party credentials?)
- How will you go about developing and deploying your application?
- Is it possible for your apps to have role-based access? Do you have the identity management systems in place that are necessary?
- Will your app testing include the following parameters: usability, functionality, performance, and security? 9.
- How should users of your app be notified when new versions are released?
- .Are there any industry-specific compliance measures that you should take into consideration?
- How will your customer service and product technology teams interact with users in the course of providing product support?
- 12When there is a service outage, what actions do you need to take?
Maintain consistency in the enforcement of your mobility governance policy across your organization. The provision of proactive empowerment to information technology will, as demonstrated above, assist you in safeguarding your organization, employees, and customers.
Other Important Factors to Consider for Success
Creating an enterprise mobility strategy is a time-consuming, but ultimately rewarding, exercise. For more than 10 years, our clients have counted on us to help them establish their enterprise mobility strategy. During that period, we’ve picked up a few pointers that may be of assistance to you.
The Flexibility of the device
You might want to explore implementing a Bring Your Own Device policy. If you choose to do so, be aware that every one of your staff will have a separate device. This variable will need to be taken into consideration while developing your company mobility plan.
Take Advantage of New Opportunities
It is simple to dismiss new concepts. Instead, we encourage you to thoroughly investigate every possible solution. It’s possible that one of those suggestions will spur the further development of new technologies. Unless you thoroughly investigate each suggestion, you may miss out on potential savings and benefits.
Estimate the Cost of Each Initiative
Delivering your mobile applications on schedule and within budget is a critical component of success. In order to do so, you will need to find out how long it takes to create an app and how much it costs to create an app from scratch. You can try an app cost calculator that may assist you in obtaining estimated estimates for any app concept in less than 5 minutes. Estimates can aid you in the planning and funding of your mobile-related efforts.
There is no such thing as a “One Size Fits All.”
Your corporate mobility plan should take into consideration the needs of the many departments inside your company. If a corporation has numerous departments, each department will have its own set of requirements. Identify the major users of your mobile apps, both internal and external, and make a list of them. If the requirements of each group differ, you may need to provide a variety of solutions.
Secure, Scalable, and Maintainable
The security, scalability, and support of every software you develop should be taken into consideration. It is unlikely that the app will be able to meet these three goals, and it will be difficult to maintain them in the future.
Concentrate on Short-Term Objectives
The development of a long-term strategy ensures the successful implementation of that approach. Short-term objectives, on the other hand, assist you in tracking your progress toward long-term objectives. Keeping track of your team’s progress helps to keep them engaged as they reach each milestone.
Select the Most Appropriate Team
If you haven’t worked with mobile applications before, developing mobile applications may appear to be a daunting task to do. It’s possible that you don’t even have mobile user interface designers or app developers on your team. However, this is not uncommon. After all, mobile application development is not the core of your company’s operations. This is one of the reasons why many businesses choose to outsource their app development to app development organizations.
An effective enterprise mobility strategy necessitates extensive planning and cooperation among all levels of your organization. However, it has the potential to become a cornerstone of your organization’s digital transformation journey.
Prepare a strategy that is appropriate for your company by following these six steps:
- Define your company’s requirements.
- Investigate the market and do a competitive analysis.
- Create a set of strategic objectives and goals.
- Select the most appropriate mobile experience and platform.
- Make a plan for delivering services on an ongoing basis.
- Create a security plan and incorporate it into your governance policies.
Enterprise mobile solutions will generate a considerable return on investment for your company:
- Market share should be increased.
- Increase the productivity of your employees.
- Reduce the amount of money spent on operations.
- Make data readily available in real-time.
- Allow for multi-channel communication to take place.
- Determine your company’s unique selling proposition (USP)
- Leveling the playing field in the competitive environment
In terms of your enterprise mobility strategy, what objectives do you hope to achieve? Do you require assistance in developing your enterprise mobility strategy? To organize a complimentary consultation with our professional mobile app development team, please contact us. Inquire about our enterprise consulting services to get started on developing your enterprise mobility strategy right away.